When life hits you hard

IMG_4200.jpg

Hello my friends. I’m not pregnant anymore… It feels so empty and unreal. My heart is aching. I was in week 17 and by then you really think everything is gonna be ok. 1,5 weeks ago I woke up and my water broke. Ten minutes later the little baby was on the way out. I was alone at home with the kids, they were luckily sleeping, a neighbor and a friend came over fast, the ambulance came right after that and it was just so surreal and such a trauma.

Our baby girl was stillborn at home. We now have a guardian angel in heaven. We had a beautiful funeral last Friday.
To our sweet baby girl, we love you and you will always be in our hearts ♥

This made me, if possible, appreciate and love our boys, Eddie-Bo and Oliver even more ♥

11 thoughts on “When life hits you hard

1. Anonymous September 11, 2016 / 3:42 pm

Cici,

Kelly told me of your loss. I am so sorry for your loss of your little girl! I can not imagine what you are going through but please know my prayers go out to you, Johann, and the boys.

Much love,
    Sheri Wilkins

2. elliebellybaby August 18, 2016 / 12:52 pm

Cici,
    Mark and I are praying for you and your family. We love you guys. We are so sorry for your loss.

3. Lori & Dave August 17, 2016 / 11:17 pm

Johann & Cissy we are so sad for you. Wishing you comfort and peace.

• Bonnie August 18, 2016 / 1:45 pm

Oh Cissi, Johan, Eddie-Bo, and Oliver,
      I’m so sorry for all of you and what you must be going through! Wishing you strength, peace and love.

4. Panny August 17, 2016 / 9:32 pm

I’m so very sorry. My condolences to you and your family.

5. Dina August 17, 2016 / 7:51 pm

So sorry for your loss😢 its never easy to lose a child at any age. blessings and comfort to you all❤❤

6. Jeanette Pihl August 17, 2016 / 1:40 pm

Åh förstår att ni måste känna oerhörd smärta. Vilken traumatisk upplevelse för dig. Jag är så ledsen för er skull. Kramar Jeanette

7. Maria August 17, 2016 / 1:24 pm

Fy så ledsamt att höra..😢 Massa styrkekramar till er❤️

8. Anonymous August 17, 2016 / 12:35 pm

Hej! Blev så ledsna när vi läste om er lilla flicka! Tänker på er! Kram från Jon och Jenny

9. Malin August 17, 2016 / 12:23 pm